New Project~

For the past two and a half months I’ve been trying to learn how to make eyes. At one point I did so much sanding I developed thick calluses on my fingertips. It was so strange to not be able to feel the texture of things I touch or pick up.

After lots of trial and error I’ve finally made the first batch where I’m happy with the intensity of the colours. There’s still alot of things I need to improve such as the neatness of the lines, the neatness of the rim, trying to reduce the bubbles and dust that falls in, and for some reason, every pair has uncentred pupils (this is much more obvious as soon as I try them in a doll…). So I still have some practicing to go but I’m happy they are finally starting to look good!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *